Master Marine AS and Crossway Holdings, both leaders in offshore accommodation services, have agreed to merge operations. The merger will be executed through the formation of a new holding company majority owned by Nordic Capital and with Paragon Outcomes Management LLC being a significant minority holder. The current holding companies of Master Marine and Crossway Holdings will be owned 100% by the new joint company. The Group will build upon its successful track record of 100% uptime performance and solid contract backlog to create a top-tier accommodation services business.
- Paragon Seals Arizona Multifamily Acquisition With $20M Greystone Loan
- Paragon Outcomes Acquires Mesa Multifamily Property
- The LeClaire Group of Marcus & Millichap Arranges the Sale of a Twelve Property Self Storage Portfolio in Michigan
- Paragon, Wilshire Land $38M CMBS Loan for Phoenix Office Acquisition
- Paragon Outcomes Buys Pennsylvania Medical Office With CMBS Loan from Goldman Sachs