The purchase was partly funded with a $12 million CMBS loan from Goldman Sachs, sources said, in a deal brokered by CBRE. The acquisition price could not immediately be ascertained, but sources said the 10-year fixed-rate financing has a loan-to-value of roughly 65 percent.
- Paragon Outcomes Partners with Omega Industrial Realty to Acquire Esmark Center
- Flagship, a leading independent auto-finance provider, closes on a new financing facility with Paragon Outcomes
- Paragon Seals Arizona Multifamily Acquisition With $20M Greystone Loan
- Paragon Outcomes Acquires Mesa Multifamily Property
- The LeClaire Group of Marcus & Millichap Arranges the Sale of a Twelve Property Self Storage Portfolio in Michigan